Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Animal Encounters (courtesy of Jeanette)

Exciting animal encounters at the Guangzhou (China) zoo...

This lion cub was wandering around. I got to play with it for a couple minutes. It was so cute!

I've never been so close to a giraffe and not gonna lie I was a little nervous. They were close enough to reach out and pet. Annie decided to get a close picture with one. She was posed and ready when the giraffe had a better idea...


Debbie got to hold this cute little monkey. I was going to hold it too, but the scent coming off Deb when she was done holding him changed my mind.

It was so fun to get this close to exotic animals. This tiger was so soft and fluffy but he wasn't a very happy camper. I left this experience with scratches all over my arms.

Jeanette Mauerman  • Zhongshan  • 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment