Friday, December 3, 2010

Message from an ILP Alumna

First of all I am thankful for all who taught me. I have tried to find everyone on Facebook but I couldn’t. If they remember me, I would like to ask them to add me in their friends.
I don’t know why but I can’t live without English and I can’t imagine my life without the English language. (Now it is in my blood!)
Probably my love for this language began in my childhood.
 



When I was about 4 I have begun ILP classes. At first I hated them but then time went by fast and I grew up. I have understood all the benefits of these classes. They gave me a lot. I know more vocabulary than my peers in school. I can chat on any topic with anyone. And I also have more chances to find better jobs than others. So it is the best and it adds so much to my life.
Thanks for every one of you who took part in it. I hope this program lasts forever. I hope my children will also catch this!! =))) You are always welcome at my home. I will be glad to see you and to chat. Miss and love to everyone who knows me.
from Nika =))))) (Pika)


Veronika (Nika) Potapova recently graduated from the ILP program in Russia.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Nika! I just found this blog, and saw your picture. I thought: That looks like one of the girls I taught!! I was in St. Petersburg in 2000. I think you were about 5 or 6. My name is Katie. I think I remember coming to your house for tea- also, did you have a little sister also? Nastia?? I can't remember. I have photos somewhere! :) I am so glad that you are doing so well! It is such an amazing thing to see how far you have come. I hope you are doing great. I am married and have 3 little girls of my own- My facebook profile is Katie Lightfoot Simpson. I would love to catch up!! Take care. ♥

Post a Comment